The following resources for seniors are available in the Hunt Regional
Medical Center and Hunt Regional Community Hospital service areas.
Center Resources provides senior services for residents of
- Communal meals
- Home delivered meals
- Homemaker service
- Senior centers
Connection provides low-cost public transportation
Heritage Program for Senior Adults
- Emotional/mental health screening
- Intensive outpatient mental health treatment
Heritage Program self test
If you or a family member are over 65 and experiencing emotional
or mental health challenges, please answer "yes" or "no"
to the following questions:
- Have you had a change in your sleeping patterns or a change
in your appetite?
- Have you dropped some of your activities and interests?
- Do you feel that your life is empty?
- Do you often get bored?
- Do you feel down, in low spirits, much of the time?
- Are you afraid that something bad is going to happen?
- Do you feel hopeless?
- Do you feel that your present situation is hopeless?
- Have you withdrawn from family and friends?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating, making decisions, or that
you have less energy than you had before?
If you answered "yes" to some of these questions, you
may benefit from the Heritage Program for
For more information, or to schedule a free and confidential assessment,
please call 903-408-7930.
& Visitor Information Community
Hunt Regional Healthcare
with Baylor Health Care System
but not controlled
by BHCS or its subsidiaries or community medical centers
4215 Joe Ramsey Blvd.
Copyright © 1998-
Greenville, Texas 75401
All rights reserved